Forest and Sea View Hot Springs
With the view of the East China Sea over the greens, you can experience our local Okinawa salt Maas which you can use for massaging. Our hot spring that brings you a panoramic ocean view contains aloe.
Its fantastic location overlooking the sea is not the only best part. You can enjoy a wide range of different baths which are jet bath, bubble bath, cold bath and dry sauna.
Open Hours & Instructions Before Use
Hot Spring Open Hours
06:00 - 09:00 / 13:00 - 23:00 (open from 15:00 on every Wednesday)
Free for guests with room reservations.
*external guests should pay additional JPY 1500 per adult and JPY 500 per child (6 years old or over)
Guide for Using Our Hot Springs
● children under 16 should be accompanied with adult.
● please bring your towel from your room.
● wash off your tanning oils before entering hot spring bath.
● do not wear clothes or swimwears in the hot spring.
● do not eat or drink at the hot spring area. If you are drunk or feeling not well, we advise you avoid using the hot spring for your safety.
● please take care of your shoes by yourself and keep your valuables at the Front Desk. Our resort will not be responsible for any missing items at the hot spring area.
● guests with tattoo(s) are not allowed at the hot spring area.
Uminoyu La Mer (Relaxation Salon)
Open Hours 16:00 - 23:30
Example of Treatments
Body Care Full Body Massage 40 minutes, JPY 4500 (before tax)
Foot Refreshlogy 10 minutes, JPY 1200 (before tax)
■ Please consult with us if you have any sunburns or redness due to excessive tanning. We may decline providing you the treatment depending on your skin condition of the day of the service.
■ Pregnant ladies cannot receive the treatment.